Why try the MELT Method?
Why try MELT?This is a guest blog post from Mikey Carollo. You can catch her MELT Method class Fridays at 8:30am.
How to combat pre-pain
Is your body begging for help? Whether it is emotionally, chemically, or structurally, your body is constantly working to keep you stable. Our body cools us when we are hot, it secretes enzymes so we can digest a variety or foods, and keeps us from falling over when our posture is off. If we are continually stressing our bodies with repetitive postures and habits, we can overstress them without even knowing it.
How do you know if your body is on stress overload? You might experience any of the following symptoms:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Sleep Issues
- Digestive issue
- Weight Gain
- Lack of energy
- Stress injuries
- Joint pain
Pain is ultimately the body’s way of begging for help. If we do not address this accumulated stress, then these day-to-day issues will likely become chronic.
So,How do we maintain an active pain-free lifestyle for our entire lifetime?
That’s where MELT comes in!
The philosophy of MELT is simple. Pain free living for a lifetime. Your neurofascia flows everywhere within your body. It is providing support and helps transmit signals from your nervous system. MELT rehydrates this system to enhance its tone and helps you move and feel better. Think of it this way: MELT is to the neurofascial system what all other forms of exercise are to the musculoskeletal system.
MELT is unlike any other fitness or rehabilitation technique because it addresses an entirely different system of the body. No other proactive approach directly treats the connective tissue – not nutrition, exercise, yoga, meditation or vitamins.
Don’t wait for pain to happen before you take action.
What MELT can do for you:
- Rebalances the body around the center of gravity to allow for effortless balancing of the Masses and Spaces.
- Rehydrates the connective tissue for improved, hydration, mobility and communication.
- Reacquires space in the joints which creates an overall lengthened, upright body.
- Keeps the SI joint mobile, which is required to avoid the compensation cascade that creates chronic pain and dysfunction.
- Creates a more expansive, elastic diaphragmatic breath and a fuller whole-body communication.
Are you convinced yet? Try Mikey’s MELT class and take control of your body and experience pain free living! Email email@example.com with any questions.