- We ask that all clients wear socks, preferably with sticky bottoms, or in-studio footwear during their classes. Shoes are acceptable in Spin and TRX classes.
- Please be courteous and quiet while sessions are in progress.
- We kindly ask that you silence your cell phone before entering the studio, to avoid interruption to you and others during their classes. If you must answer a call, please do so outside of the studio.
- Available spaces will be given away to walk-in clients 5 minutes after class has begun.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any packages.
- Clients have 90 days to activate their package. All classes expire 90 days from the first session (except monthly unlimited packages).
- We require a valid credit card on file at all times. Advance payment is required to sign up for future classes and appointments.
- All classes are by reservation. Walk-ins will be permitted should there be space available.
- All class reservations must be cancelled 6 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a deducted session from the package or a charge on the client’s credit card of either $15 or $25. (Specialty Classes $15, Pilates Equipment classes $25). Private session late cancellations are determined by the instructor and range from 6 – 24 hours.
Inclement Weather Policy
The studio will close when Jefferson and/or Orleans parish schools close due to bad weather. During hurricane season, our communication will be via Facebook and email so it is a very important for clients to be subscribed to our e-mail newsletter and/or to our Facebook page.